Register for TFF
Thank you to everyone who attended our virtual event in 2021 and made it such a fantastic success!
Sponsor: SOLD OUT
Super Sponsor: $300
Lone Star Sponsor: SOLD OUT
Day Passes: $40/Friday, $40 Saturday, $35 Sunday
Registration will be located on the second floor of the Sheraton Dallas Hotel in the Austin Ballroom 2 & 3. Registration will be open the following days and times:
Thursday: 4:00PM to 10:00PM (For pre-reg only: Sponsor, Super Sponsor and Lone Star Sponsor from 4:00PM to 6:00PM. All pre-reg from 6:00PM to 10:00PM)
Friday: 9:00AM to 8:00PM
Saturday: 10:00AM to 8:00PM
Sunday: 10:00AM to 4:00PM (Pre-registration for 2023 will be available all day on Sunday)
Attending level grants you access to all panels and events and includes a con badge, digital downloadable con book, and a mini schedule.
Sponsor (Sold Out)
Sponsors are those people who decide to give a little extra and help us get a head-start on next year. These valued attendees will receive everything Attending level does plus a limited edition bag, a Furry Fiesta 2022 T-shirt, a Furry Fiesta lanyard, a special art poster, and a printed con book.
Super Sponsors are those few generous people who really want to help make this year and next extra special. These exceptional attendees will receive everything Sponsor level does plus an additional exclusive Super Sponsor art print, preferential seating at popular events, Guest of Honor Dinner (Optional), a challenge coin very similar to the 2020 version with unique art for 2022, and any other goodies we can come up with. Plus the recognition of being one of the few who help us really shine!
Lone Star Sponsor (Sold Out)
Lone Star Sponsors are those rarified few who go above and beyond to support Furry Fiesta. These incredible attendees show that everything is bigger in Texas, especially generosity. Lone Star Sponsors receive everything a Super Sponsor does plus one additional very special gift. More importantly, these attendees know that their generosity has helped radically improve the convention for everyone.
Day passes will be available on-site only and will be available for purchase on Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
Please note that we will only accept refund requests until March 9th, 2022. After this date, we will no longer accept refund requests.
- If you will be 16 or 17 years of age on or before March 17th, 2022 you may attend Furry Fiesta without a parent or legal guardian. Note that you must bring a completed and notarized Parental Permission For Minor To Attend Furry Fiesta 2022 form with you to registration.
- If you will be 16 or 17 years of age on or before March 17th, 2022, and you do not bring a completed and notarized Parental Permission For Minor To Attend Furry Fiesta 2022 form then a parent or legal guardian* must register and attend with you and escort you at all times in convention spaces.
- If you will be 15 years of age or younger on or before March 17th, 2022, a parent or legal guardian* must register and attend with you and escort you at all times in convention spaces.
- Attendees of age 10 and under may attend for free as long as they are accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Note that a parent or legal guardian* must register and attend with you and escort you at all times in convention spaces.
All attendees under the age of 18, regardless of permission form, will be issued a minor badge.
Parents or legal guardians who are attending Furry Fiesta for the sole purpose of escorting a minor must register but will not be required to pay for their registration unless that minor is age 10 or under. A parent escorting a minor of the age 10 and under is required to pay for their registration.
*For the purposes of Furry Fiesta, a legal guardian is a person appointed by a court to manage the affairs of a minor, called a ward. Each state has specific laws which govern guardianship and the guardian’s activities. If you have further questions about this, your local court will be able to direct you to the division which oversees minor guardianship.
As much as we hope everyone planning to come to Texas Furry Fiesta can attend, we understand that people have events in their life that make them unable to attend even after they have registered. Texas Furry Fiesta has the following policies in place for registration refunds, including when we can and cannot grant them:
- Please note that we will only accept refund requests until midnight (GMT -6) March 9th, 2022. After this date, we will no longer accept refund requests. Refund requests after this time will not be granted.
- For those who find that they will be unable to attend the convention after the refund deadline you may request that your registration be rolled over to the following year. Rollovers have no cash value, cannot be refunded at any time, and will only be good for the following convention year. If the rollover is not used the following year it will be forfeit. Requests for deferring your registration must be received on or before midnight (GMT-6) March 17th, 2022. After this date, rollover requests will not be granted.
- Refund and rollover requests must be made by email to [email protected].
- We need your LEGAL NAME, BADGE NAME, and E-MAIL USED TO REGISTER to properly identify you for a refund or rollover. We cannot accept requests made by PM on Twitter, Telegram or any other methods. Refunds and rollovers must be approved by the person who holds the registration.
- If you purchase registration for someone else, it belongs to them, and they have the right to decide if and how they wish their registration refunded or transferred, subject to the refund/rollover rules.
- Texas Furry Fiesta will attempt to issue a refund in the manner it was paid for. Due to the policies of credit card companies, any refund requests received 120 days or more after payment cannot be refunded by credit cards. Texas Furry Fiesta will mail a check in these instances.