March 24 – 26, 2017 • Dallas, TX
We are now open for submissions to the Furry Fiesta 2017 Conbook!
The theme of Furry Fiesta 2017 is “Mad Science”. We encourage artists and writers to explore this theme, however, all general furry creative works are welcome. Human art is acceptable only if also accompanied by anthropomorphic animal characters. Animals native to Texas are preferred, but all are welcome.
Please contact us with any questions or email submissions to email@example.com.
- Short stories should be short! No more than 1-3 pages.
- Story Illustrations welcome (See Comics specs below.)
- Rating:G to PG
Do you want to get the word out about your product or business. Do you want to send that special someone a message where everyone will see it? Advertising spaces are available in the Furry Fiesta 2017 conbook as follows:
- $120 Full Page
- $60 Half Page
- $30 Quarter Page
Terms & Conditions
- By submitting work to the Conbook, you are transferring all of your respective rights, title and interests in and to the submitted artwork to Furry Fiesta for use in the 2017 Conbook, and 2017 Advertising.
- Furry Fiesta has the full right and power to edit, translate, alter, separate, mix, combine with other material, reuse and adapt any Conbook Materials.
- Once a submission has been tendered, the submission cannot be retracted.
- While submitted art may be used in the 2017 Conbook at sole discretion of Furry Fiesta, we make no guarantee that your work will be used.
- Any artwork that Furry Fiesta believes in its sole discretion violates or infringes the rights of any third party or is otherwise inappropriate will not be considered.
- The Conbook Materials must not include: any nudity, recognizable branded products or obscene subject matter. In addition, Conbook Materials that the Convention Staff deems to include material that infringes a third party’s copyright or any other right will not be considered.
- Submissions must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Size ratio: 8.5 by 11 inches
- Resolution: 300dpi
- Orientation: Portrait
- Color: Full color preferred. Black, white or grayscale with backgrounds is acceptable. Line art on transparencies run the risk of not being featured
- File format: TIFF with LZW compression, PNG, or PSD
- Watermarks: May not be watermarked or obscured
- Rating: G to PG-13